Sunday 30 January 2011

Caught?

I guess it's one of the most written about subjects in blogs, so I thought I'd better join in. Many years ago, some of my earliest dressing experiences were with a girl who was a great friend and also open to all kinds of things - but those are other stories and maybe I'll tell you more about our adventures in another post (or ten...).
Anyway, one particular evening I was dressed at her flat and she'd just finished doing my makeup when the doorbell rang. She answered it and I listened in horror as she let her supposedly ex-boyfriend in. Now, her flat was basically the upstairs floor of a terraced house, so no back door. The only way out was through her bedroom window. I was cornered. What could I do? He certainly wasn't the sort of guy I could just appear to in my finery and say 'hi, how's it going?'. So, I disappeared into the bathroom and set about getting my makeup off - with just soap and water. I didn't have the chance to grab my male gear which I'd left in her bedroom. You can imagine how my mind was racing. She took him into her lounge and started chatting. I couldn't hear them so I assumed she'd told him I was there having a bath - itself, a little odd, but my only chance. So after quite a while. I managed to remove all fem traces from my face (I hoped). I also hoped she'd closed her lounge door so that I could creep past and into her room to get my male clothes. After what seemed like ages, I actually managed to appear to them in my male mode. All the time I wondered what she'd told him and what he'd actually say to me about why I was there and, furthermore, why I was having a bath for such a long time. To my surprise, he actually said nothing and carried on as normal, which was probably even more creepy. What a strange evening that turned out to be. 
I often wonder what he really was thinking, whether he realised or what would have happened had I appeared in fem mode. I guess I'll never know as I haven't seen either of them for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment