Sunday 16 January 2011

Hello!

Hi, this is my (well, Mel's) first attempt at a blog - finally getting around to it. Why? Well, I guess I've read blogs from other people in my situation and found them interesting and understand that they can also be interesting to write. So, here we are.
By way of an introduction, I'm a guy who likes to dress occasionally (when I get the chance) in gear usually associated with the opposite sex - yeah, a tranny, if you like. I've had this compulsion since teenage years and now much older, I'm more relaxed about it. That doesn't mean that I'm completely 'out', although a few people are in the know.
I'll try to keep you updated regarding my experiences in what I call 'Mel mode' as I go. So stay tuned for the next installment.

M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment